Links to or downloads of work will be provided where available.
Peer Reviewed Articles
- “A Prescription for Discourse: Power and Expertise in Ritual and Sexual Health.” Forthcoming, Journal of Jewish Ethics.
- “Textual Relationships: On Perspective, Interpretive Discipline, and Constructive Ethics.” Forthcoming, Journal of Textual Reasoning.
- “A Polyvocal Body: Mutually Corrective Discourses in Feminist and Jewish Bodily Ethics.” Journal of Religious Ethics. 43:2 (2015)
- “Community, Authority, and Autonomy: Jewish Resources for the Vaccine Wars.” Journal of the Society for Christian Ethics, 34:1 (2014), 173-88.
- “’Intertextually Modified Organisms’”: Genetic Engineering, Jewish Ethics, and Rabbinic Text” in That All May Flourish: Comparative Religious Environmental Ethics, ed. Laura Hartman. Oxford University Press (2018)